Danny has a podcast training membership site. He discovered that many of his members consume his content for about a couple of weeks, disappear for a while and return to cancel the membership.
Danny wanted to be able to engage only members with this kind of behavior. He wanted the system to identify members who log-in after a long absence so it will send them to a different login page than all other members.
In that login page he wanted to upload unique content that will maybe convince them not to cancel their membership.
For example: offer them 1/2 hour of free consulting call, display a video relevant to this type of members etc.
Danny wanted to know if this can be done.
The short answer is… YES!
Wishlist First Login Redirection plugin was developed for this scenario exactly!
With Wishlist Member and the Wishlist First Login Redirection plugin you can!
The Wishlist First Login Redirection plugin identifies members who login to the members’ area after a long absence, and redirects them to a unique page.
On that unique page you can try to convince them to stay…
Here are some ideas what you can display on this unique page:
- A short video of yourself trying to convince them not to cancel
- A way to contact you or your sales / cancellation department (phone, contact form, email, chat etc.)
- A poll to understand why they where away for so long
- A discount of other products
- And so much more…
The plugin has a “Long absence redirection” feature:
Wishlist First Login Redirection Plugin allows you to redirect members a unique login page if the member has not logged-in to the members’ area for any number of days you define in the plugin’s settings.
Wishlist First Login Redirection Description:
Wishlist First Login Redirection plugin allows you to redirect members to a different page on their first login to the membership area / when they are added to a new membership level.
Redirecting your members to a different login page can help you control exactly what your members will see when they first enter the members’ area and prevent overwhelm in consuming too much content for the first time.
Wishlist First Login Redirection plugin’s Unique Features:
- Per membership level redirection – Choose a first login redirection page for each membership level separately
- New level redirection – Allows you to redirect the member to the first login page again when he is added to a new membership level
- Long absence redirection – Redirect to a unique login page if the member has not logged-in to the members’ area for any number of days you define in the settings
Wishlist First Login Redirection Screenshots:
If you find yourself in need of this kind of a feature, check the plugin in the link below: