If you are developing a plugin for WordPress and you want to sale to have probably thought about encoding your source code so it’s would be hard for other people to “steal” you code and resell as their own. But before we proceed in this direction you should know few things:
Get the Latest Content First
Check What Our Customers Say…
“Just wanted to let you know that the plugin is working great and incomplete registrations have gone to zero! I’m definitely going to do a review of the plugin and get it for my own site.” MaAnna Stephenson BlogAid.net
“Bob Tolbert’s Wish List Member plugins have made life easier on us by automating processes that would normally eat up a ton of admin time. I especially appreciate Bob’s quick response time and customer service. Fact is, our membership website would not function without these plug ins.” Michael Burwell TheHangoutHelper.com
“This plugin is the best way to supercharge your membership signups. I was especially impressed by the developers prompt customer service!” Stan Smith PushingSocial.com
“The Wishlist Auto Registration plugin is really great, I love it! And the support you guy’s deliver are really outstanding! Thank you so much!” Johan Skalberg kalisikaran.info
Most Popular Posts
- Using Our Shortcodes-Based Plugins with Custom Post Types & Page Builders
- Plugins Compatibility with Wishlist Member 3.0
- How to Automatically Protect Posts after X Period of Time?
- How to Register Members to Another Wishlist Membership Site in 1-Click!
- How to Change the Protection Settings of Specific Pages Automatically?
- Wishlist 1-Click Registration & Drip Autoresponder Service on
- Using Our Shortcodes-Based Plugins with Custom Post Types & Page Builders on
- Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus VS. Wishlist Member Integration by WooCommerce on
- Redirect User Profile Page to a Frontend Page on
- How to Get Multiple Discounts for Any Plugin You Want on